- Fill connection can be fitted to the dosing tanks to enable tank to be filled safely by pressure delivery drum pump , the connections comprise a tank connector, 90 degree elbow, male Camlock connector and dustcap.
- When installing a fill connection in the tank we recommend a vent be installed which is at least twice the size of the fill connection.
- Where tanks are connected via pump suction we recommend the fitting of a tank vent and overflow.
- The following prices for Tank Furniture are inclusive of fitting to tank sizes up to and including 1000 litres.
- As standard, fills are mounted on the top of the tank. Where fills are required to be lowered on the larger size tanks to below 1200mm (H&S requirement for many tanker deliveries) then we can lower this.
- Cost for lowering of fill to around 900 mm on static tanks please add £90.00
Recommendation: 1 1/2″ Fill Suitable for majority of tanker fill deliveries
Safety: Dust cap prevents any contamination in tank
Availability: Allow 3 days for fitting to tank