The 1100 series valve is a dual purpose valve, can be used in pressure relief or in pressure loading (sustaining) mode, merely by selecting the relevant inlet port.
Pressure relief valves (PRV) protect the associated discharge line or equipment against impermissible high pressure build-up. If the pressure rises above the set relief pressure of the valve, the internal diaphragm opens, and the dosing medium passes through the valve back into the associated feed tank or drain point.
Adjustable relief pressure range between 1-10 BarG.
Pressure loading valves (PLV) are required if the dosing pump has to deliver against a fluctuating system pressure, or into ‘open-ended’ systems. Improving the dosing accuracy and preventing accelerated delivery of the medium flow.
Adjustable loading pressure range between 0.5-3 BarG.
- Pressure relief of dosing lines.
- Pressure sustaining (loading) for dosing pumps.
- Flow checking (where supply pressure is higher than pumped discharge pressure).
- Combination back pressure & check valve.
- Pump re-cycle bypass relief.
- Include, Pressure Relief of dosing lines
- Anti Syphoning
- Pressure sustaining (loading) for valves
Versatile: Dual range capability
Availability: 3-4 days
- Body Polypropylene
- Diaphragm and seals: epdm*, viton, PTFE coated epdm, PTFE coated
- Note epdm carry WRc approval